After first downloading the app, ScoutPackster will not tell you to pack knives, axes, lighters, or matches (items that are only allowed after a scout has the correct permission). Once a scout has earned the Totin Chip or Firemans Chit (or has already earned either before downloading the app), simply follow these instructions to enable/disable the restricted items:
- Open the ScoutPackster app on your iOS device
- Click on the menu button (☰)
- Click on the Settings button
- Find the section labeled "RESTRICTED ITEMS"
- Enable/Disable to toggle switches for the two restricted items
Note: the item will not be added to existing packing lists.